Friday 10 January 2014

The Best Toshiba Laptop Service Provider in Kolkata


It was the first time, I had moved out of my house, for starting a new life to get rid of the mama’s girl tag. And at the very moment when I hadn’t even adjusted to my new life, my laptop turned hostile. I own a Toshiba laptop (I am mentioning the brand name, not just because I want to show off; because the subsequent paragraphs till the end is going to revolve around this brand only.)



My first dawn at Kolkata started with a loud shriek. My laptop wasn’t working! I wished to see my mom before joining my new office. How to find a laptop service provider in Kolkata? And that too without an internet connection! Let me begin from my office, I thought. I reached office well in time and it took around one hour for the formal introduction and paper works to be done. During the afternoon lunch, I placed my problem before a jolly colleague. It was safe at that moment to talk with such people only, because who knows what impression will people draw about me, when they hear me asking for a laptop service center on the first day itself. No, I am not going to make a bad impression of myself, but what about my video chat with mom? Breaking through the dilemma, I blurted out the problem in front of her. And she was good enough to give me few good references.


But where to find these? I am completely new. Neither I nor anyone of my lineage had ever been to Kolkata. She then referred me Stallion Microsystems, which was barely at a distance of 1 km from where I lived as a paying guest.

I went there in the evening. Though I don’t remember the name, but the guy was not very friendly. And simply noted the problems and gave me a token in return. It was exactly after three days, I got my laptop fully repaired. The first thing I did was talked like a mad with my mom. It was since 4 days, I have seen here .

I liked everything about the Stallion Microsystems. Though I haven’t experienced other laptop service providers in Kolkata, but still I was satisfied with the hospitability.

If you are in the same plight as mine, you can go to Stallion Microsystems. It also repairs other elite brands like Acer, Sony, Samsung, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment